How to Get Started
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICES AT Clayton Center, you must bring proof of residence and proof of income in accordance with State of GA DBHDD regulations.
Individuals who fail to provide proof of income will not be able to access services until proof is provided.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE AND IDENTITY
- Driver's License
- Alien Card
- Affidavit (Lawful Presence)
PROOF OF INCOME (REQUIRED BEFORE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED) may include any of the following: (Income will be verified every six (6) months)
- Last two (2) check stubs within 30 days
- Most current tax return
- On-going records of earnings and work expenses for self-employed individuals
- Copy of check or a letter from Social Security, SSI, Unemployment or Worker's Compensation pension or annuity
- Court order, divorce papers, or statement from person making payments for alimony or child support
- Verification of benefits from Department of Family & Children Services (DFCS)
- Proof of Income from Department of Labor (DOL)
It is your responsibility to report changes in address and income. Failure to provide correct and current information may result in termination of services at Clayton Center.
If you have insurance, you are expected to fill out insurance forms permitting Clayton Center to bill your insurance company for the cost of your services here.
If you are in need of transportation assistance, please contact our Transportation Department at 770-603-4767.
To schedule appointments, please contact our Centralized Scheduling Department at 1-844-438-2778.