Adult Day Services
What is the intended goal of this program? What does this program do?
- Educates individuals about ways to enhance their recovery through skill building groups and activities.
- Assist individuals with developing recovery goals focused on their desired outcomes.
- Our goal is to educate and support our individuals in ways that will facilitate their ability to accomplish their goals and improve their overall quality of life.
How do I get started in this program?
Where to go:
Individuals not currently receiving services with Clayton Center begin by scheduling an intake at Clayton Center’s Adult Behavioral Health Services Center, 853 Battle Creek Road, Jonesboro, GA 30236. Clayton Center intakes are scheduled by calling our Centralized Scheduling line at 1-844-GET-APPT (1-844-438-2778). At the time of intake, request a referral to Adult Day Services.
What to bring:
At the time of intake, all individuals must bring picture id, insurance information, proof of address and proof of amount and source of income.
Who uses this program?
Adults 18 and older with a qualifying primary mental health diagnosis.
When are services provided?
Monday thru Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm
What services are provided?
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Groups (PSRG)
- Peer Support Groups
Where are services provided?
Adult Day Services is located at 853 Battle Creek Road Jonesboro, GA 30236.
How are services structured (group setting, 1:1, in home, etc)?
- Group setting
- 1.1 on a case by case basis
To schedule or reschedule appointments with our providers, please contact our Centralized Scheduling Department at 1-844-438-2778.