Welcome to Adult Intake where we have 1st Come 1st served Assessments and Evaluations.
Purpose: The Intake Assessment and Referral Unit serves as a point of entry into several Clayton Center services
- Addictive Disease Support Services (ADSS)
- Case Management
- Group Out-patient Services Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Medication Administration (Health and Wellness Management)
- MH Intensive Residential
- MH Semi-Independent Residential Nursing Assessment and Health Services
- Nursing Assessment and Health Services
- Patient Assistance Program /Lab
- Peer support Group
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Group)
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Individual (PSR-I)
- Substance Abuse Intensive Out-patient (IOP)
- Substance Abuse Residential Intensive My Sister’s Keeper/My Brother’s Keeper
- Women’s Treatment and Recovery Supports (WTRS) Out-patient (DAWN)
Things to bring for the intake process proof of identification, proof of income, insurance cards (all Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield or Tri Care), referral documents (Behavioral Health Link/crisis line, etc), hospital discharge papers (with diagnosis and medications listed), court ordered referrals documents, and insurance co-pays.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICES AT Clayton Center, you must bring proof of residence and proof of income in accordance with State of GA DBHDD regulations.
Effective 2/13/12, individuals who fail to provide proof of income will not be able to access services until proof is provided.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE AND IDENTITY
- GA Driver's License
- Birth Certificate
- Alien Card
- Affidavit (Lawful Presence)
PROOF OF INCOME (REQUIRED BEFORE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED) may include any of the following: (Income will be verified every six (6) months)
- Last two (2) check stubs within 30 days
- Most current tax return
- On-going records of earnings and work expenses for self-employed individuals
- Copy of check or a letter from Social Security, SSI, Unemployment or Worker's Compensation pension or annuity
- Court order, divorce papers, or statement from person making payments for alimony or child support
- Verification of benefits from Department of Family & Children Services (DFCS)
- Wage Statement from Department of Labor (DOL) if unemployed
It is your responsibility to report changes in address and income. Failure to provide correct and current information may result in termination of services at Clayton Center.
If you have insurance, you are expected to fill out insurance forms permitting Clayton Center to bill your insurance company for the cost of your services here.
For all court ordered evaluations (including DFCS and employment related orders) we will need a copy of the court order or letter from your probation, DFCS office, or employer stating what type evaluation/service is needed. The police report is also additional fundamental document to bring if applicable. As of 8/10/15, all Substance abuse Evaluations are only required to pay a $20 fee for the drug screening (exception for those who have a DUI charges). There is a fee of $95 for our Clinical DUI Evaluations that is due at the time of service and are not provided on a walk in basis. You will be given an appt for a scheduled date and time with out clinical DUI Evaluator. For any additional questions regarding a DUI evaluation please call 770-473-2517.