Addictive Disease - Adult Outpatient
The Clayton Center’s Addictive Diseases Program has multi-faceted treatment services for individuals who require structure and support to achieve and sustain recovery. These services are designed to evaluate and treat addictive diseases and co-occurring mental health disorders. All individuals, eighteen years or older, and residents of Clayton County, applying for the Addictive Disease Program, with or without co-occurring mental health problems, will receive an assessment of their physiological, cognitive, emotional, social, and environmental functioning.
What is the intended goal of this program?
To provide therapy, skill building, education and resources necessary to begin or resume recovery for individuals with addictive diseases and/or co-occurring disorders. Our primary purpose is to help individuals to improve their quality of life and restore relationships, worth, dignity and function; and to deliver services with compassion, knowledge and experience through the best practices available.
How to get started?
Please go to Assessments Link for what to bring and what forms and documents to provide.
What services are available?
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Day Group (Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 11:30 am)
- Intensive substance Abuse Evening Group
- Substance Abuse Aftercare Group
- Chemical Addiction Mental Illness (CAMI) Group (Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 11:30 am)
- DUI Evaluation (scheduled by appointment).
- Deferred Prosecution:
- Solicitor’s Pre-trial Group (Tuesday, 5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- District Attorney Pre-Trial Group (Wednesday, 5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- Deliverance for All Women Now (DAWN) Ready for work (see description)
- Family Night (every other Wednesday, 5:30pm - 8:00pm)
- Anger Management Group ( Monday, 5:30pm - 7pm)
Where to go:
Individuals not currently receiving services with Clayton Center begin by scheduling an intake at Clayton Center’s Adult Behavioral Health Services Center, 853 Battle Creek Road, Jonesboro, GA 30236.Clayton Center intakes are scheduled by calling our Centralized Scheduling line at 1-844-GET-APPT (1-844-438-2778). At the time of intake, request a referral to Adult Addictive Disease Outpatient Services.
What to bring with them:
At the time of intake, all individuals must bring picture id, insurance information, proof of address and proof of source and amount of income.
Where are services provided?
Behavioral Health Services Center
853 Battle Creek Road
Jonesboro, Georgia 30236
To schedule or reschedule appointments with our providers, please contact our Centralized Scheduling Department at 1-844-438-2778.